The BioXp™ 3200 System
SGI-DNA, a Synthetic Genomics company, has introduced the world’s first DNA printer, a machine which will allow any biotechnology company or academic laboratory to create genes, genetic elements and molecular tools on their benchtop hands-free, starting with electronically transmitted sequence data. SGI-DNA’s BioXp™ 3200 Instrument will dramatically improve the workflow for applications such as protein production, antibody library generation and cell engineering.
BioXp™ 3200 System benefits:
- BioXp™ instrument delivers control in your workflow
- Expands your scientific capacity to accelerate discovery
- Compatible with multiple cloning and genomics workflows
- Streamlines gene production and genomic processing
- Provides faster turnaround time than traditional methods